Amazon Gift Cards

December 21, 2011

Big Bus

My new job is driving a shuttle bus at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. This job has placed me in a position to witness wonderful, humorous observations!

Here is one I witnessed today.

A young boy boarded my bus with his mom and dad, having just arrived on a flight from visiting his grandparents. His mom was talking to him about the wonderful trip they had: The nice visit with mom-mom and pop-pop; the airplane ride; the nice Christmas gift he received, etc, etc.

Well, the child, being a child, was only interested in the moment. He was terribly excited by riding on a bus. My bus!

"Mom," he said. "When I get bigger, I want to drive a bus just like this one!"

Sorry, mom. I'm sure your son enjoyed his vacation with your parents. But nothing beats a big bus for a small child...

No comments:

Post a Comment